Time left to compete
Envisioning the Future of Hospitality
Master in Business Design in partnership with The Viking Cruises – September 2018
Candidates are asked to envision the future of hospitality to discover how to help Viking Cruise’s guests to explore the world in comfort at a reasonable price.
Specifically candidates will clearly highlight:
• future hospitality dynamics;
• evolution of provided service;
• experiential travel;
• impact of technology and disruptive business models;
• customer journey from booking to boarding/departure;
• how can we leverage existing customer touch points;
• which new touch points could be introduced.
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than 6th April 2018.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 4th May 2018.
Projects will be evaluated and selected by the Faculty of the Master in Business Design, Domus Academy and the Domus
Academy admissions jury.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper works must be sent to:
ENVISIONING THE FUTURE OF HOSPITALITY
Master Program in Business Design
Via Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program