Time left to compete
Envisioning the Future of Hospitality
Master in Business Design in partnership with The Viking Cruises – January 2019
Candidates are asked to envision the future of hospitality to discover how to help guests to explore the world in comfort at a reasonable price.
Candidates will be required to clearly highlight:
• future hospitality dynamics;
• evolution of provided service;
• experiential travel;
• technological impact and disruptive innovation;
• customer journey from booking to boarding/departure;
• how to leverage new and existing customer touch points.
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than 5th October 2018.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 22nd October 2018.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ENVISION THE FUTURE OF THE HOSPITALITY COMPETITION
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be evaluated and selected by the Faculty of the Master in Business Design, Domus Academy and the Domus Academy admissions jury.