Time left to compete
Design to inspire – Competition March 2018
Master of Domus Academy – March 2018
Domus Academy wants to inspire young talents by offering 2 scholarships to attend one of its March 2018 Masters Programs. Master in Product Design, Master in Interior & Living Design, Master in Interaction Design, Master in Business Design, Master in Fashion Management, Master in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising, Master in Visual Brand Design, Master in Fashion Design, Master in Luxury Brand Management, Master in Service Design and Master in Urban Vision & Architectural Design.
If you believe that Fashion Design and Design are not merely stylistic techniques giving shape to objects, but challenging activities that encourage creativity to achieve higher goals; if you’re interested in experiencing a cross-disciplinary approach; if you want to invest your future in developing and enhancing your design sensitivity, choose Domus Academy.
The competition is open to graduates in Fashion, Design,
Architecture, Visual Arts, Communication and Business, as well
as junior professionals working or willing to work in creative
Detailed Curriculum vitae of the participant
• Portfolio of projects and works (not mandatory for Fashion Management, Luxury Brand Management, Business Design)
• Essay Assignment for Masters in Fashion Management, Luxury Brand Management, Business Design. Describe why Fashion Management/Luxury Brand Management/ Business Design is an emerging field and conduct an analysis justifying the potential of the field. The analysis should map the scale of the field, include a discussion of contemporary examples and possible future directions. The essay should be max. 1500 words and may be supported with imagery, submitted in a pdf format.
• Statement of purpose
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file .PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by Domus Academy Faculty.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
The works must be sent by e-mail to Domus Academy by and no later than January 12th 2018.
Candidate will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on January 30th 2018.
Materials in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper works must be sent to:
DESIGN TO INSPIRE
Via Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com
ONE SCHOLARSHIP COVERING 40% and ONE COVERING 30% of the total tuition fee for each of the following Master courses: Master in Product Design, Master in Interior & Living Design, Master in Interaction Design, Master in Business Design, Master in Fashion Management, Master in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising, Master in Visual Brand Design, Master in Fashion Design, Master in Luxury Brand Management, Master in Service Design and Master in Urban Vision & Architectural Design starting in MARCH 2018.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2016/17 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).