Time left to compete
Call for Talents #10. Fashion
Master in Fashion Design in partnership with Vogue Talents – January 2018
Call for Talents #10
Domus Academy and Vogue Talents want to motivate young talents who think outside the box, eager to make an intensive experience in the Italian design culture. Domus Academy is offering five scholarships to attend the January 2018 edition of the Master in Fashion Design. If you believe that Fashion Design is not merely a stylistic technique giving shape to objects, but it is a challenging activity that encourages creativity to achieve higher goals; if you are interested in experiencing a cross-disciplinary approach, interweaving the world of fashion and accessories design; if you want to invest your future on developing and enhancing your fashion design sensitivity, your artistic, cultural and sociological knowledge choose Domus Academy.
Each applicant is asked to develop a capsule collection of minimum 5 complete outfits on a personal theme, taking into consideration the aesthetic trends of the contemporary scenario. The project will have to be supported by a visual research with keywords and references related to the concept of the collection, as well as by a visual research and on the ideal customer. Each applicant is also asked to submit his/her portfolio containing a selection of the best works developed, clearly depicting the applicant’s skills in the field of fashion design.
The collection shall include:
• A 500 words abstract on the concept inspiring the collection as well as on the target profile;
• A moodboard presenting a selection of the most significant images of the research;
• A moodboard related to the ideal customer;
• Sketches of the collection including technical references (minimum 5 sketches);
• Color palette and materials chart;
• Photo shooting of minimum 1 outfit realized within the collection. The shooting should be aimed at communicating the project and the product;
The overall submission shall also include:
• General Portfolio of the applicant
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Motivation statement
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
Download the Brief
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than September 8th 2017.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on September 29th 2017.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Paper works must be sent to:
Call for Talents #10 – Fashion Competition
Master Program in Fashion Design
Via Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be selected and evaluated by a jury composed by Domus Academy Fashion School Faculty.