Time left to compete
Wired Italia bookanazine: propose the new issue!
Master in Visual Brand Design in partnership with Conde Nast – January 2019
The brand is composed of three core elements: the magazine, the website and the events.
The magazine is presented with a book appearance – a bookazine – where the protagonists of the internationally
ongoing tech revolution focus on a single topic.
The website, Wired.it, is one of the leading media, using multimedia content to present everyday topics.
The events are part of an approach to bring the brand closer to the general public, and among the most important
ones we mention the Wired Next Fest.
Beginning with the analysis of Wired, a brand of Condè Nast Italia, students are asked to propose a new topic/issue for the “bookazine” (the Italian magazine that changes theme every 2-3 months).
Students are asked to:
• Design the cover of the magazine presenting the new issue.
• Design an example of a chapter (proposing an interesting and consistent visual layout )
• Choose one promotional touchpoint (outdoor poster advertising, social campaign, installation) to launch the magazine and design it.
Download the Brief
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than 5th October 2018.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 22nd May 2018.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
or sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
When you submit your project, you will receive a
confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was
received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Visual Brand Design of Domus Academy and Domus Academy admissions jury.