Future Of Money
Master in Interaction Design
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master and the Admission Jury
The candidate is asked to deliver a digital presentation in PDF format, A4 landscape orientation 15-20 slides, structured according to the following guidelines in one single file, maximum size 10 mb:
• Context (Which sector/area of interest are you going to explore?)
• Analysis and Research (What did you discover and how?)
• Your Design Challenge (Which problem do you want to tackle? Which new need/desire do you want to address?)
• References and best practices (Find examples - startups, services, historical references, etc. – that could help you explain your point of view)
• Your solution:
o Title and subtitle of you proposed solution
o Overview text: max 300 words
o Scenario (i.e. storyboard or video)
o Details (i.e. persona/s, user journeys, system map, digital mockups of your)
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Artistic or professional portfolio.
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included) and €19.900 (for EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included).
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 25th October, 2019. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 26th November, 2019.
MASTER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Interaction design is about creating a product, service, or space that people will interact with through an intuitive visual and haptic (tactile) interface. In the Master in Interaction Design program, you will learn to define problems and solutions in the field of interaction and user experience. As you create enriched experiences through innovative technology, you will be encouraged to transform your original design visions into market opportunities.
• Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2018–19
• Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within one month of course start date)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material created for this competition must be unpublished work developed by the candidate, not used on previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the standards defined by the jury. The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.
• Winning participants accept that part of their work may be published on the websites and/or social media channels of the institutions involved.