Rome Is More
Master in Luxury Brand Management
The competition is addressed to candidates who have a first-level degree and/or professional experience in design and the arts. It is also open to candidates with a background in economics, management, or the humanities, with a strong interest in the field of luxury goods, services, and experiences.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the faculty of the master’s program and the Admissions Jury.
• A visual presentation of a maximum of 10 slides, including visual mock-ups or mood boards and related keywords - maximum file size 10 MB in one single pdf file.
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the master’s program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included) and €19.900 (for EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included).
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 25th October, 2019. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 26th November, 2019.
MASTER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Today’s luxury and fashion brands require a new breed of managers who are skilled at leading marketing, business, and creative initiatives. In the Master in Luxury Brand Management, you will gain a global perspective on the luxury sector,
develop fundamental marketing and branding skills, and cultivate the ability to dialog with designers and other industry professionals.
The program approaches the luxury and fashion industry in a transversal way, extending from traditional personal goods and services to more experiential luxury categories such as hospitality, art, and lifestyle. Throughout the program, you will work in close collaboration with leading luxury and fashion experts and with some of the most prestigious Italian and international luxury companies and institutions.
• Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2018–19
• Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within one month of course start date)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material created for this competition must be unpublished work developed by the candidate, not used on previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the standards defined by the jury. The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.
• Winning participants accept that part of their work could be published on the websites and/or social media channels of Domus Academy.