Master in Fashion Management
This competition is addressed to candidates who have a first level degree and/or professional experience in fashion and accessory design, arts, humanities, economics, or business. It is also open to candidates with a background in other disciplines, if they are motivated by a strong interest in fashion management.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master and the Admission Jury.
Please gather the following materials into one single file in .PDF format:
• Your project must be delivered as a 10-slide presentation. It should include a selection of relevant data with references and analytical models; visual research on trends, target customers, and market analysis; and a written description of your proposed strategy supported by visual mockups. The written portion should be 1000 words maximum. One pdf file with maximum size of 10 mb
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included) and €19.900 (for EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included).
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 25th October, 2019. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 26th November, 2019.
MASTER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Master in Fashion Management is a multidisciplinary program for dynamic individuals wishing to enhance their creative and managerial skills within the world of fashion. Through a combination of theory and hands-on practice, the program turns students into professionals who understand the language and rules of the fashion system and who have expertise in the fields of brand management, fashion buying, and communications.
In this program, you will work in close collaboration with fashion industry managers and creative professionals. You will gain the skills you need to generate market and consumer insights, create business proposals, define your own analytic approach and language of expression, and develop advanced research projects.
• Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2018/19 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
• Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within one month of course start date).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their may work be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of Domus Academy.