Who will be the talent of the future?
The competition is open to graduates in Fashion, Design, Architecture, Visual Arts, Communication and Business, as well as junior professionals working or willing to work in creative industries fields.
• Portfolio of projects (not mandatory for Master's in Business Design, Fashion Management and Luxury Brand Management)
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Artistic or professional portfolio
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
• Essay Assignment only for Master in Service Design
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
50 scholarships covering 20% of the total tuition fee for one of the following Master courses: Master’s in Product Design, Master’s in Interior & Living Design, Master’s in Interaction Design, Master’s in Business Design, Master’s in Fashion Management, Master’s in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising, Master’s in Visual Brand Design, Master’s in Service Design, Master’s in Interaction Design, Master’s in Urban Vision & Architectural Design and Master’s in Luxury Brand Management starting in February 2020.
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 25th October, 2019. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 26th November, 2019.
• Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2018–19.
• Candidates who have knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within one month of course start date).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the standards defined by the jury. The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.
• Winning participants accept that part of their work may be published on the websites and/or social media channels of the institutions involved.