Time left to compete
CASA MARTINI PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN
Master in Visual Brand Design in partnership with Casa Martini – September 2019
is both the family home of Luigi Rossi and the avant-garde production site of Martini vermouth.
years ago are still tangible. Its comfortable rooms have a real feeling of hospitality, making it the perfect place for hosting events of all kinds, such as team-building workshops, weddings, and parties.
business culture of Martini & Rossi. Its modular design invites visitors to learn about all aspects of wine-making and the art of mixology—cultural,
artisanal, and technical.
Martini products have a strong visual identity and are well-known around the world. However, Casa Martini is less well-known as a museum, a venue
for events, and an academy with cocktail mixology classes.
- How can we capture the attention of tourists who are visiting Turin and guide them to visit Casa Martini?
- Which features and brand values should Casa Martini emphasize in order to attract new visitors (e.g., the wine museum, historic collection, visual gallery, product tasting, production facility, mixology classes)?
We ask candidates to design communication touchpoints (e.g., an outdoor poster, Instagram campaign, installation, promotional event, postcard) that will attract tourists and direct them to Casa Martini. You must include a short explanation of your choices, describing when, where, and why the touchpoints should be “activated.”
Download the Brief
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and not later than 5th April, 2019.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 6th May, 2019.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded clicking the button below:
When you submit your project you will receive an immediate
confirmation email that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the faculty of the master’s program and the Admissions Jury.