The competition is open to candidates who have a first-level academic degree and/or strong background and experience in the fields of Fashion, Design, Architecture, Visual Arts, Communication and Business, as well as junior professionals working or willing to work in creative industries fields. Candidates with a background in other related disciplines and wider experience may also participate.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CANDIDATES CAN APPLY TO ONE PROGRAMME ONLY.
The applications will be evaluated by the faculty of the master’s programme and the Admissions Jury.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR MASTERS & 2-YEAR MASTER OF ARTS
• Domus Academy Competition Application Form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Motivational letter
• Portfolio of projects (not mandatory for Master in Business Design, Master in Fashion Management, Master in Luxury Brand Management)
• Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma (in English) or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution if not graduated yet.
• Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma’s official transcript/mark sheet (in English) or most updated official transcript/mark sheet if not graduated yet.
• Copy of passport
• IELTS 5.0 overall and in every single part or equivalent certificate
• Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
ADDITIONAL FOR DOUBLE AWARD MASTER
• 2 reference letters
• IELTS 5.5 overall and in every single part or equivalent certificate
• Bachelor’s degree in Italian or English language with GPA no lower than 2.2*
*Applications are opened also to students holding a Bachelor’s Degree lower than 2:2 provided that they have also one year of relevant work experience. Students in such case could be requested to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel and/or to produce further documentation upon request.
• Scholarships covering from 5.000€ to 7.000€ for both for the Academic Master’s Programme and the Double Award Master’s Programme
• Scholarships covering from 3.000€ to 4.000€ of the total tuition fee of the 2–Year Master of Arts. Scholarship amount deduction is for the first year only but it’s considered renewed for the second academic year provided that the student passes exams for at least 40 credits within the 3rd exam session (autumn - September), with a weighted average not less than 27/30.
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €27.000 - Academic Master / €31.000 - Double Award Master for non-EU passport holders (diploma fee is not included) and €22.900 - Academic Master / €24.900 - Double Award Master for EU passport holders (diploma fee is not included). Winners will be selected through a merit-based ranking.
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than March 22nd, 2024. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail within April 19th, 2024.
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates already holding a first-level Academic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, or who are about to graduate within the Master’s Programme beginning, and, in any case, within the Academic Year 2023-24 (prior check with Admission Office).
Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma not lower than 2:2 (British undergraduate degree classification) for Double Award Master’s Programmes candidates. Students holding a Bachelor’s Degree lower than 2:2 will be asked to take an admission interview and they must prove also one year of professional experience.
English language requirement:
• IELTS 5.0 for 1–Year Academic Master and 2–Year Master of Arts
• IELTS 5.5 both overall and in every single part for Double Award Master.
Participants not holding the official entry requirements may be evaluated for the Diploma Programme and, at the end of the course, will receive a Domus Academy Diploma, prior check with Admissions office before applying.
Please write to email@example.com.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.