Master in Fashion Management
This competition is addressed to candidates who have a first level degree and/or professional experience in fashion and accessory design, arts, humanities, economics, or business. It is also open to candidates with a background in other disciplines, if they are motivated by a strong interest in fashion management.
The applications will be evaluated by the Faculty of the Master and the Admission Jury.
Please gather the following materials into one single file in .PDF format:
• Digital project presentation, A4 format, landscape, 300 d.p.i., maximum 10 slides, with the following:
– A selection of relevant data with references and analytical models;
– Visual research on trends, target customers, and market analysis;
– Written description of candidate proposed strategy supported by visual mockups. The written portion should be 1000 words maximum.
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within two months before the course start date.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Programme
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Programme
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Programme
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Programme
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €29.000 (for non-EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included) and €20.900 (for EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included).
The applications must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 9th April, 2021. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 10th May, 2021.
MASTER PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION
The Master in Fashion Management is a multidisciplinary program for dynamic individuals wishing to enhance their creative and managerial skills within the world of fashion. Through a combination of theory and hands-on practice, the program turns students into professionals who understand the language and rules of the fashion system and who have expertise in the fields of brand management, fashion buying, and communications.
In this program, you will work in close collaboration with fashion industry managers and creative professionals. You will gain the skills you need to generate market and consumer insights, create business proposals, define your own analytic approach and language of expression, and develop advanced research projects.
• Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2020/21 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
• Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within two months before the course start date).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• Materials sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the provided materials are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.