Master in Interaction Design
The applications will be evaluated by the Faculty of the Master and the Admission Jury
• Competition application form
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Artistic or professional portfolio
• Motivation Letter
• Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma translated into English or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution.
• Official transcripts translated into English or most updated official transcripts if not yet graduated.
• IELTS 5.0 Academic or recognized equivalent certificate to be submitted within one month of course start date.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the master’s programme
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the master’s programme
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the master’s programme
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the master’s programme
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included) and €20.900 (for EU passport holders - diploma fee is not included).
The applications must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than 3rd April, 2020. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by email on 23rd April, 2020.
MASTER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Interaction design is about creating a product, service, or space that people will interact with through an intuitive visual and haptic (tactile) interface. In the Master's Programme in Interaction Design, you will learn to define problems and solutions in the field of interaction and user experience. As you create enriched experiences through innovative technology, you will be encouraged to transform your original design visions into market opportunities.
• Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2019–20
• Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate required within one month of course start date)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• Materials sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the provided materials are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.