Master in Luxury Brand Management
The competition is open to candidates who have a first-level academic degree and/or strong background and experience in the field of Luxury Brand Management who wish to take their careers to the next level.
Candidates with a background in other related disciplines and wider experience may also partecipate.
The applications will be evaluated by the faculty of the master’s programme and the Admissions Jury.
• Digital project presentation in PDF format, 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum 10 slides, structured as follows:
– A selection of relevant data with references and analytical models;
– Visual research on trends, target customers, and market analysis;
– Written description of candidate proposed strategy supported by visual mockups. The written portion should be 1000 words maximum.
The competition proposal must be accompanied by the following supplemental materials:
• Curriculum vitae/resume
• Motivational letter
• Portfolio of projects (not mandatory)
• Domus Academy Competition Application form
• Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma (in English) or official certificate of expected graduation issued by your institution if not graduated yet
• Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma’s official transcript/mark sheet (in English) or most updated official transcript/mark sheet if not graduated yet
• Copy of passport
• IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate
• Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the Jury.
ADDITIONAL FOR DOUBLE AWARD MASTER'S
• 2 Reference letters
• IELTS 5.5 overall and in every single part or equivalent certificate
• Bachelor’s degree in Italian or English language with GPA no lower than 2.2*
*Applications are opened also to students holding a Bachelor’s Degree lower than 2:2 provided that they have also one year of relevant work experience. Students in such case could be requested to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel and/or to produce further documentation upon request.
• Scholarships covering from 3.000€ to 7.500€ of the total tuition fee of the Academic Master’s Programme.
• Scholarships covering from 3.000€ to 9.000€ of the total tuition fee of the Double Award Master’s Programme.
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €29.700 - Double Award Master's / €25.700 - Academic Master's for non-EU passport holders (diploma fee is not included) and €23.900 - Double Award Master's / €22.400 - Academic Master's for EU passport holders (diploma fee is not included). Winners will be selected through a merit-based ranking.
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than March 10th 2023. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by April 5th 2023.
MASTER'S PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION
Today’s luxury and fashion brands require a new breed of managers who are skilled at leading marketing, business, and creative initiatives. In the Master’s Programme in Luxury Brand Management, students will gain a global perspective on the luxury sector, develop fundamental marketing and branding skills, and cultivate the ability to dialog with designers and other industry professionals.
The Master’s Programme approaches the luxury and fashion industry in a transversal way, extending from traditional personal goods and services to more experiential luxury categories such as hospitality, art, and lifestyle. Throughout the Master’s Programme, students will work in close collaboration with leading luxury and fashion experts and with some of the most prestigious Italian and international luxury companies and institutions.
Candidates already holding a first-level Academic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, or who are about to graduate within the programme beginning, and, in any case, within the Academic Year 2022-2023 (option available only for applications to the Academic Master, no Double Degree and only for students graduating in an Italian Academy/University).
Bachelor’s Degree or Academic Diploma not lower than 2:2 (British undergraduate degree classification) for Double Award Master’s Programmes candidates. Students holding a Bachelor Degree lower than 2:2 will be asked to take an admission interview and they must prove also one year of professional experience.
English language requirement:
• IELTS 5.0 for Academic Master’s Programmes
• IELTS 5.5 both overall and in every single part for Double Award Master’s Programmes
Participants not holding the official entry requirements may be evaluated for the Diploma Programme and, at the end of the course, will receive a Domus Academy Diploma, prior check with Admissions office before applying.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship will be transferred to the next candidate on the list.
• Selected candidates accept that part of their work can be published on Websites and/or Social Media channel.