YOUR CLOSEST INTERNATIONAL DESIGN STUDIES
The competition is open to graduates in Fashion, Design, Architecture, Visual Arts, Communication and Business, as well as junior professionals working or willing to work in creative industries fields.
- Portfolio of projects
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivational letter
- Domus Academy Application form*
- Bachelor’s degree in Italian or English language
- Bachelor’s transcripts in Italian or English
- Copy of passport
- IELTS test official score report
- Essay Assignment only for Master’s in Service Design (see guidelines in the application form)
- The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
50 scholarships covering up to 50% of the total tuition fee for one of the following Master’s courses: 50 scholarships covering up to 50% of the total tuition fee for one of the following Master’s courses: Master’s in Interior & Living Design, Master’s in Product Design, Master’s in Urban Vision & Architectural Design, Master’s in Interaction Design, Master’s in Service Design, Master’s in Visual Brand Design, Master’s in Fashion Design, Master’s in Fashion Management, Master’s in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising, Master’s in Business Design, and Master’s in Luxury Brand Management starting in October 2020.
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and no later than July 30th 2020.
Candidate will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on August 26th 2020.
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at [email protected]
Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2019–2020.
Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Candidates with Italian or EU citizenship only.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the standards defined by the jury. The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.