Visual Brand Design
Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising
The competition is addressed to candidates who have a first-level degree and/or professional experience in visual and graphic design, product design, or communication. It is also open to candidates who hold a degree/diploma in marketing or the humanities, if they are motivated by interest in visual brand design and a strong portfolio.
Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising: The competition is addressed to candidates who have a first-level degree and/or professional experience in fashion design, fashion styling, visual merchandising, design, photography, architecture, or communication. It is also open to candidates with a background in industrial design, journalism, media, or related fields, if they are motivated by interest in the programme’s topics and a strong portfolio.
Portfolios will be selected and evaluated by Gloria Maria Cappelletti, Vicky Gitto, Tanya Jones.
- Portfolio of projects
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivational letter
- Domus Academy Application form*
- Bachelor’s degree in Italian or English language
- Bachelor’s transcripts in Italian or English
- Copy of passport
- IELTS test official score report
- The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
6 scholarships (total) covering 30% of the total tuition fee for the Master’s in Visual Brand Design or the Master’s in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising - September 2021. Winners will have the chance to have a one-to-one session with the reviewers.
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than April 9th 2021.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on May 10th 2021.
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at [email protected]
Candidates already holding a first-level academic diploma or bachelor’s degree, or who are about to graduate within the academic year 2020–2021.
Candidates who have a working knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All moral and authorship rights remain that of the author.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the standards defined by the jury. The jury will make these judgments at its own discretion, and its decision is final.
• The scholarship described in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship amount will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• If a candidate declines a scholarship offer, the scholarship may be transferred to the next candidate on the list.